Food Quality and Safety Policy
Accordingly, the Company Food Quality and Safety Principles of Tomás Guerrero SLU are set out in the following guidelines:
- We work for our Customers, fulfilling production orders in strict accordance with any agreements made with the customer and continually improving Speed and Timeliness. We work in accordance with the provisions of our Quality Management System and, of course, we comply with all legal and administrative provisions.
- When preparing and packaging our products, the necessary monitoring and preventive measures are taken in order to produce Safe, Impeccable Products. We take full responsibility and approach production from the perspective of Food Safety.
- We comply with our responsibilities and honour our commitments to continual improvement and to preventing and reducing our Impact on the Environment, eliminating waste correctly. The procedure employed differs depending on the waste.
- We maintain friendly and respectful relationships with our employees and do not discriminate. They are managed with Team Spirit and Cooperation at all levels.
- We ensure that our employees' knowledge is up-to-date and encourage them to learn by providing the corresponding training; we have implemented a Continual Learning Process.
- We make this policy available to our employees, customers, suppliers and the general public, in order to set out responsibilities in relation to Improving Competitiveness and Quality in the Sector.
This company policy will be the starting point in order to establish our guidelines on continual improvement based on developing specific improvement objectives. The international BRC and IFS protocols are our basis for achieving this.